1185 Quayside Drive, Unit 1903, New Westminster, BC, V3M-6T8
1. What did you do before network marketing and were you successful in that endeavor?
I was introduced to network marketing by my Mom at the age of 12. I’ve been involved my entire life both as a distributor and a company owner. I’m now 57 years young.
2. How were you introduced to network marketing and what challenges did you have to overcome when you got started?
My Mother asked me to help her with her Amway business in the early 70’s. I learned how network marketing helped empower families to live a healthier wealthier lifestyle.
3. How many companies have you been involved with before you found your current home and what attracted you to this company.
I started with Provita back in 1977, I was in 3 others when I acquired my first MLM as an owner. From 1996-2008 I was a Co-Owner of Essentially Yours Industries.
My reason for joining iGalen is that the lead product Emulin is the invention of a Nobel Prize nominated team lead by Dr. Joe Ahrens. The second reason is that iGalen is Debt free and back by one of the worlds wealthiest Men Chang Heng Fai. The third reason is the dedication of iGalen's CEO Rajan and his wise decision to engage Kosta Gara as iGalen's MLM corporate adviser
4. Did you have an opinion about network marketing profession before you decided to get involved?
I loved it since the age of 12. Seeing a system that helped people improve their lives by sharing products was an amazing concept.
5. What was it about (your current company) that made the difference for you and give you the feeling this was the one or did they all do that for you?
iGalen started debt free but more importantly the flagship product Emulin was created by a team of Nobel Prize nominated Scientists and the product has 2 issued patents and 13 patents pending.
6. What was your strategy to insure that you would be successful with your company?
My Strategy was simple use the Scientific Studies and the fact that Emulin was invented by a Nobel Prize nominated team of scientists. Show that data to medical professionals and others. Then support those that joined with 3 way calls.
7. What was your biggest failure in life and the lesson you learned?
My biggest failure was launching a new water filter unit that had quality control issues. The product concept was good but the end product that was produced had manufacturing flaws. The lesson that I learned was to invest more in quality control.
8. Do you have trainers, speakers or others that have played a role in you growth and success in the business?
I’ve been blessed as I’ve had more than 10 mentors that have helped me during my lifes journey. My greatest mentors were my parents followed closely by the Honorable John Reynolds.
9. How specifically do you build your business regarding personal recruitment, helping those in your organization, advertising, promotion, meetings, etc….?
I do regular conference calls, in addition we do online and offline training's, we produce training videos and maintain a secret Facebook group. We also have a members only training site that is chock full of training materials that support people new to the industry as well as seasoned professionals.
10. Is recruiting just a numbers game for you or are you particular about who you sponsor and what do you offer them and they in turn have to give you?
When I’m recruiting individuals I make sure that I tell them that they have to put in an effort. If they acknowledge and understand that I welcome them to my team with open arms.
11. How do you duplicate other leaders like yourself in your organization that give you the best results?
Once I see that someone is working and taking the opportunity seriously I then start placing people below their group to help them earn even more. In other words I make a fire into a bonfire.
12. Do you use social media and how important is it to your business?
Yes. Social Media is very important to my business. I teach and train my team members how to create a fan page on Facebook and how to run ads on the Facebook platform.
13. If there was one thing you could suggest to someone just entering in the business what would that be?
Choose a sponsor that will support you.
14. Can you tell us about how you help people in your organization to be successful?
I have my own news letter and call booking calendar. I use that communication tool to motivate my team to book 3 way calls with me. I also use that medium to alert them to trainings and events.
15. What characteristic would your leaders say about you as to why they are glad to be on your team?
I put a focus on teaching and training them to increase their weekly checks. I provide my team members with training and resources that will lead them to success.
16. What motivates you to get out of bed every morning?
I love to help people succeed. Knowing that I have people that need my help is more than enough to keep me motivated.
17. How has your life changed through your success in network marketing?
I enjoy freedom that most people can’t understand. My commute to work is 40 feet, I drive the car that I want and live in the home and area that I want and I travel and go where I want when I want.
18. What are your plans for your future?
I want to leave a legacy of health and prosperity iGalen and Emulin help me with both of those goals.
19. Based on your present monthly earnings as an MLM professional, what dreams are you living or able to do that you never thought possible?
I always thought it was possible. I live the life that I desire. If I want to do something I do it.
20. Is there anything else you feel important to know about you?
My goal in life is leaving a legacy of success and wealth for others. I take being a sponsor very seriously. I will do everything in my power to help others improve their health and their wealth.