The direct selling industry is booming and USANA is no exception.
The Cellular Nutrition Company announced today that it will be expanding in four European countries beginning mid-year 2018. The new markets—Romania, Germany, Italy, and Spain—will increase USANA’s global footprint from 20 to 24 markets worldwide.
“Further expansion of USANA in Europe broadens our international reach, and we couldn’t be more excited,”
said USANA CEO, Kevin Guest.
“This expansion is a great way for us to impact the health of even more individuals in Europe, which is in-line with our ultimate goal of creating the healthiest family on earth.”
These new European markets will be supported by both in-country Field Development Managers and by USANA’s European headquarters in Paris, France. Currently, all four markets are open to Preferred Customers.
ABOUT THE MARKETS
- Romania is a very entrepreneurial population that is hungry for opportunity
- According to the World Economic Forum, Romania is the second-fastest growing economy in Europe
- Large Romanian populations live in Italy, Spain, Germany, United States, Canada, and France
- Germany is the fourth-largest direct selling market in world, according to Direct Selling News (DSN)
- According to DSN, the direct selling industry in Germany has grown at a 5.2 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the last three years
- Germany is ranked top 10 most health-conscious countries in world, according to US News
- Italy is the 12th-largest direct selling market in the world, according to DSN
- According to DSN, direct selling in Italy has grown at a 4.7 percent CAGR over the last three years
- According to the International Monetary Fund, Italy has the fourth-largest economy in Europe
- Spain has one of the highest unemployment rates in the world, third highest according to Forbes (2015)
- According to the World Tourism Organization, Spain is the third-most visited country in the world
For more information about USANA, visit www.usana.com.